SAPAA Membership Benefits
SAPAA offers exceptional benefits that help you grow professionally:
- Sound education, that's unattainable elsewhere, through a proprietary information program and high quality conferences.
- Professional networking that brings you in contact with peers, overseers, and technical support throughout the country.
- Value-added programs, like a special website for members only that contains up-to-the minute information on regulations, industry changes, and education sessions.
- Membership directory in a user-friendly format so that you can locate peers in a matter of seconds.
- Professional liability insurance program through Marsh & McLennan Agency. Together with MMA, SAPAA has developed a professional liability insurance program specifically for companies in the drug testing and substance abuse program management industry. This program is now being offered to SAPAA members to provide the necessary protection from risks unique to this industry. Regardless of your size, Marsh & McLennan Agency's service platform can reduce your risk, provide coverage consistency, and make the insurance process easier.Make sure that you are being protected through an agency who understands your business. The Marsh & McLennan team is prepared, experienced, and excited to help.
||SAPAA is proud to partner with Marsh & McLennan Agency to provide our members with a professional liability insurance program.
SAPAA Membership Types
Member organizations are comprised of voting and non-voting, outlined below. Membership in SAPAA has been established on a calendar year, and is valid from January 1–December 31.
- Class A: An organization with 6 or more employees with interest in the substance abuse testing and prevention industry.
- Class B: An organization with 5 or fewer employees or a government or not-for-profit entity with interest in the substance abuse testing and prevention industry.
- Retired: Any individual previously listed as being a Membership Representative for a voting Membership but who no longer derives any income, including contractor and consulting income, relating to the substance abuse testing and prevention industry.