Collection Personnel Training Course - CP-TC Price: $120
Recognizing that the workplace drug and alcohol industry is constantly changing, WorkSafe created this on-line training program to ensure industry training standards are being met through the implementation of a thorough and complete training system. The advanced five-tiered training system ensures that each trainee knows how to administer a valid, error free Department of Transportation (DOT) drug test. WorkSafe's on-line training program has easier accessibility and consistent levels of training with measurable standards of competency.
This on-line training course provides collection site personnel with the knowledge to become proficient in specimen collection and will allow your company train collectors on an as needed basis. By using the Collection Personnel Training Course - training a collector is no longer a time consuming and costly experience.
About the CPTC course material:
- Meets the DOT requirements for Qualification Training
- Provides a uniform and consistent way to train collectors - all collectors see and read the same information, without the worry of delivery style or presentation method of the instructor
- Saves time and money
- Training can happen on your own
- Any-time, anywhere training - training can occur 24 hours a day - A collector simply needs a computer with access to the internet and a late-edition web browser.
- Easy to use on-line format, broken down into five training modules with examinations at the end of each module
- Reduce your risks and liability by providing quality training for your collectors
- Uniform & Consistent Training - The greatest benefit of the Collection Personnel Training Course is that it gives you a uniform and consistent way to train your collection staff. It enables you to train all collectors the same way, without the worry of collectors hearing different information from different trainers.
- Time & Convenience - Training may take place any time, at your convenience. There is no travel and there is no need for collection staff to be away from the office. The Course may be completed at any computer in your office with internet access...OR AT HOME...ANYTIME DAY OR NIGHT! The Course may also be completed in stages for added time flexibility.
- Certificate of Completion - Each student who completes the Course and passes each section exam will receive a certificate of completion which is valid for five years from the date of certificate.
- Custom Management Reports - SAPAA offers customized management reports to large volume customers as requested. Please contact SAPAA for more information.