- Crystal Meth Anonymous is a 12 step fellowship for those in recovery from addiction to crystal meth. There are no dues or fees for membership. Membership in crystal meth anonymous is open to anyone with a desire to stop using crystal meth.
- MethResources.gov is a Web site sponsored by the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy, the Department of Justice and the Department of Health & Human Services and provides information on methamphetamine.
- Partnership for a Drug-Free America is a nonprofit coalition of communication, health, medical and educational professionals working to reduce illicit drug use and help people live healthy, drug-free lives.
- Department of Justice’s Meth Prevention Site is a Web site sponsored by the U.S. Department of Justice that provides information on methamphetamine and how individuals can get involved in its prevention.
- National MethWatch Program is the first national effort aimed at curbing the spread of methamphetamines, and works to reduce the availability of meth in communities nationwide.