Part-Time Sports Drug Testing Position
CDT (Comprehensive Drug Testing, Inc.) is seeking people in law enforcement for a unique opportunity as an Independent Contractor conducting Professional Sport Drug Testing Collections. CDT manages drug testing programs for several major professional sports organizations. As a CDT Collector, you will be part of a passionate team of professionals who are committed to performing one of the most crucial steps in the drug testing process, the collection of urine specimens. This is a part-time position, usually a few events per month during the sports seasons.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Collect urine samples for drug testing in adherence to specific protocols (Training will be provided, so you do not need to have prior experience)
- Work part-time during the sports seasons
- Attend collection events in the morning, afternoon, or in the evening, with ability to accept or
reject events due to your availability
- Exercise good judgment in various situations
- Have excellent observational and interpersonal skills
- Interact with athletes in an effective manner while maintaining professional boundaries
- Meet the physical requirements of the job, including walking, standing, and lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Submit samples to laboratory and paperwork to CDT following each collection
- Communicate promptly with CDT regarding any collection issues
- Be organized and detail-oriented in following specific protocols
- Maintain the utmost confidentiality
- Be willing to undergo a background check
Oakland/San Francisco, CA
Salt Lake City, UT
San Antonio, TX
Please email your resume to CDTHR@cdtsolutions.com.